Dr. Ajam Shaikh
Humanity & Applied Sciences (Physics)
Humanity & Applied Sciences (Physics)
Book Title: Advances in Chemistry Research.
Chapter Title: Synthesis and application of deuterium labeled controlled-drugs as internal standards (Page no. 202-234)
Author’s Name: Ajam C. Shaikh and Chinpiao Chen
Publisher: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Hauppauge, NY
- Rajendra Marathe, Yogesh Phatake, Ajam C. Shaikh, Bharat Shinde, Milind Gajbhiye, “Effect Of IAA Produced By Pseudomonas Aeruginosa 6A (BC4) On Seed Germination And Plant Growth Of Glycin Max,” J. Expt. Bio Agri. Sci. 2017, 5, 351-358.
- Amit Gupta, Ajam C. Shaikh, Sushama R Chaphalkar, “Aqueous extract of Calamus rotang as a novel immunoadjuvant enhances both humoral and cell mediated immune response,” J. Herbmed. Pharmacol. 2017, 6. 43-48.
- Amit Gupta, Ajam C. Shaikh, Sushama R Chaphalkar, “Exploration of Active Metabolites from Aegle Marmelos and Emblica Officinalis for Determining its Immunosuppressive Properties,” J. Progressive Res. Bio. 2016, 3, 119-126.
- Ajam C. Shaikh, Amit Gupta, Sushama R Chaphalkar, “Identification of structurally unique molecules, phytochemical and immunological activity of medicinal plants,” Int. J. Med. Pharma. Res. 2016, 4, 223-230.
- Ajam C. Shaikh, Amit Gupta, Sushama R Chaphalkar, “Quantitative investigation of phytochemicals in Nakshtra plants and distribution analysis of ketones pertaining to LCMS,” Int. J. Chem. Pharma. Sci. 2016, 4, 381-393.
- Ajam C. Shaikh, Amit Gupta, Sushama R Chaphalkar, “Quantitative phytochemical credential of Naksh- tra plants and distribution analysis of aldehydes pertaining to LC-MS,” Int. J. Chem. Pharma. Sci. 2016, 4, 408-415.
- Ajam C Shaikh, Amit Gupta, Sushama R Chaphalkar, “HPTLC, LC-MS aided qualitative, quantitative phytochemical screening and immunosuppressive activity of medicinal plants,” Int. J. Current Trends in Pharma. Res. 2016, 4, 208-215.
- Attrimuni P. Dhondge, Ajam C. Shaikh, Chinpiao Chen, “A pineno-salen type catalyst for the enantios- elective NozakiâĂŞHiyamaâĂŞKishi reaction,” Tetrahedron:Asymmetry 2012, 23, 723-733.
- Satoaki Onitsuka, Yong Zhi Jin, Ajam C. Shaikh, Hiroshi Furuno and Junji Inanaga, “Silica gel- mediated organic reactions under organic solvent-free conditions,” Molecules 2012, 17, 11469-11483
- Amarendra Nath Maity, Ajam C. Shaikh, Sankareswaran Srimurugan, Chi-Ju Wu, Chinpiao Chen, and Shyue-Chu Ke, “Synthesis of 4-Thia-[6-13C] lysine from [2-13C] Glycine: Access to Site-directed Iso- topomers of 2-Aminoethanol, 2-Bromoethylamine and 4-Thialysine,” Amino Acids, 2012, 42, 309-315.
- Shubhankar Tripathi, Ajam C. Shaikh, and Chinpiao Chen, “Facile carbohydrate-Based stereo con- trolled divergent synthesis of (+)−pericosines A and B,” Org. Biomol. Chem. 2011, 9, 7306-7308.
- Ajam C. Shaikh and Chinpiao Chen, “An easy and efficient synthesis of Bisindolylmetha- Anes and Tetraindolylmethane TrÃűger’s Base catatlyzed by AgBF4,” J. Chin. Chem. Soc. 2011, 58, 899-905.
- Ajam C. Shaikh and Chinpiao Chen, “Facile and efficient aromatization of 1,4- Dihydropyridines with M(NO3)2 XH2O, TNCB, TBAP and HMTAI and preparation of deuterium labeled dehydronifedipine from nifedipine-d3. Bioorg,” Med. Chem. Lett. 2010, 20, 3664-3668.
- Ajam C. Shaikh and Chinpiao Chen, “Synthesis of deuterium-labeled Zaleplon-d5 as an internal stan- dard,” J. Label Compd. Radiopharm, 2008, 51, 72-76.
- Ajam C. Shaikh, Yu-Yun Wang and Chinpiao Chen, “Synthesis of deuterium-labeled (±)- DOM and (±)−MMDA,” J. Label Compd. Radiopharm, 2007, 50, 660-665.
- Moreshwar M. Awachat, Ajam C. Shaikh, Nitin V. Ganjave, Subhash P. Chavan, I. Shivakumar and Uttam R. Kalkote, “A facile aromatization of 1,4-dihydropyridines by ammonium nitrate in acetic acid,” J. Chem. Res. 2007, 193-194.
- Ancient Science and Technology – Retrospection and Aspirations (A.S.T.R.A.- 2016), January 2016, Pune, India.
- The 6th Takeda Science Foundation Symposium on Pharma sciences, “How Fascinating the Synthetic Organic Chemistry is” September 2012, Osaka, Japan.
- The 92nd Annual Meeting of Chemical Society of Japan, March 2012, Keio University, Kanagawa, Japan.
- 6th Singapore International Chemistry Conference (SICC-6) Chemical Synthesis: Creativity and Appli- cations. December 2009, Singapore.
- The 9th International Symposium on Organic Reactions, ISOR-2008, November 2008, Chiayi, Taiwan.
- Annual Chinese Chemical Society and ICCT 2007 Joint Conference, December 2007, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- 1st India -Taiwan Conference on Frontiers of Organic Chemistry, January 2007, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- Two days national level symposium on “Chromatography and Spectroscopy Findings in Life Sciences”, March 8-9th, 2016. VSBT, Baramati.
- State level symposium cum workshop on “Production of Bioinoculants” February 17-18, 2016. VSBT, Baramati